How To Maintain Frizzy Hair
Every girls and women loves silky, shine, soft and bouncy hair. It is the wish of every girls and women to be more beautiful with the help of hair. Hair is the beautiful jewellers which focuses to be more attractive. Short or long hair does not matter to be attractive but the quality of hair matter it. Nobody wants dry and frizzy hair. So to get rid of these frizzy hair you have to follow some of the remedies.
Before going to follow remedies let’s understand the meaning and causes of frizzy hair.
Frizz hair means a messy triangle hair, to forms your hair into knot, tight curls and other snags. Frizz occurs when the cuticle layers of your hair is raised, allowing moisture to pass through and swell the strands. This results in dry and frizzy hair instead of smooth and silky hair. Frizzy hair occurs more in curly hair compare to straight hair.
The main cause for hair getting frizzy is heat and humidity. Other causes of frizzy hair can be heating tools, such as blow dryer and flat iron, chemically treated hair for styling your hair, rubbing your hair with towel for vigorously for drying leads to breakage of hair cuticle, using of hair dryer for drying hair also leads to frizzy and split ends of hair, lots of sun, and all hazards that come from environment, and also the dehydration of strands.
For your hair to be healthy, it needs right balance between the moisture, protein and nutritive oil. Once you start using chemical product, permanents and hot styling tools, your problems will start.
Some of the home remedies and tricks to maintain frizzy hair are:
1: Coconut or Olive oil:
Coconut oil is the natural moisturising product to make your hair smooth, shiny and frizzy free. Coconut oil will be in choice to maintain frizzy hair. Massage your hair with coconut oil before washing your hair. You have to put oil at least 30 min before washing your hair. If you have time and need deep conditioning your hair you have to put oil for a day so that oil can penetrate more in the scalp. In your choice you can use olive oil for massaging and deep conditioning your hair. You can also use warm oil to massage for 30-40 min for good result.
- Put warm coconut oil in your hair.
- Massage your scalp properly for about 30min -40min.
- Rinse your hair with shampoo and condition.
2: Banana Mask:
We all know that banana is the natural conditioner to nourish the hair and makes healthy, shine and smooth hair.
- Blend one ripe banana and some drops of olive oil and honey.
- After washing your hair put this mask in your hair for half an hour.
- Then wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- Apply this mask once a week to see this result.
3: Use of Egg:
Egg is the powerhouse of protein, Vitamins and fatty acids that nourish the hair. Egg makes the hair strong , grow fast, prevents breakage and makes the hair soft and smooth. Egg is the great solution to the frizzy hair which is easily available, inexpensive and natural alternative to make soft, shine and smooth hair. Egg help to restore the natural oil present in the hair and scalp. It also helps to make your voluminous.
- Take 1 whole egg and crack it and then put in the clean bowl.
- Put some drops of olive oil.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
Mix the above ingredient properly and put it in the scalp and hair. Put this mask for 1/2 an hour and wash it with normal tap water. Use mild shampoo after rinse your hair mask.
Olive oil helps to maintain moisture of your hair and scalp.Olive oil act as a deep treatment for dry and damaged hair.
Lemon contains several vitamins and mineral to promote healthy hair. In this mask we use lemon to get rid of bad odor of the egg.
FOR DRY HAIR:
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
Mix the ingredient properly and apply the mask in the hair and scalp by your first 2 finger. Put the mask about 20-30 min and rinse with normal tap water.
FOR OILY HAIR:
- 2 egg white
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
Mix the ingredient properly and apply the mask in the hair and scalp by your first 2 finger. Put the mask about 20 -30min and rinse with normal tap water.
- After applying egg mask in your hair and scalp wear a shower cap.
- Increase the ratio of ingredient of your mask according to your hair length.
- Always use normal tap water or cold water to wash your egg mask. If you use warm water to wash egg mask, it separates the egg and again it stick to the hair.
- Use a mild shampoo to wash off the egg mask.
- Apply this mask once a week if possible or twice a month.
- You can apply this mask according to the types of your hair as mentioned above.
4: Avocado Mask:
Avocado contains the amino acid and protein which will penetrate into your scalp and help to heal, nourish and improve the overall condition of your hair. Avocado is full of natural oil and nutrient for the treatment of damaged and frizzy hair.
- Take one Avocado and mash with fork or blend it.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the mash avocado.
- Apply the avocado mask in the washed hair and let it for about 30 min.
- Rinse the mask with normal tap water.
- After rinse off the mask use a mild shampoo and condition to remove the smell.
- Apply this mask twice a week.
TO GET SHINY HAIR
-Take one ripe avocado and one egg yolk and a tablespoon of coconut oil and blend it to make hair mask.
-Apply this hair mask in you hair and scalp properly and let for 30 min.
-Rinse the mask with normal tap water and use a mild shampoo and condition to remove the smell.
Apply this mask once a week.
4: Apple cider venigar:
Apple cider vinegar contains the nutrients that are great for building luscious locks, including vitamin B, vitamin C and potassium. As it is slightly acidic, it maintain the natural pH level. It cleanse your hair and scalp by removing the dandruff and also makes your hair natural shine.
- Mix equal amount of water and apple cider vinegar and mix it well
- Use this solution as a last rinse after washing and taking your shampoo and condition.
- Use this solution 2-4 weeks
- You can use alternative method also, apply diluted apple cider vinegar onto your scalp using the cotton ball. After applying this solution, comb the hair very gently in order to spread the solution. Leave the solution about 15-20 min in your scalp.
- Rinse the hair with normal tap water.
- Repeat this once a week.
- Rinse your hair with normal tap water.
- Apply this mask in your clean hair and let it for 15 min.
- Apply this mask to the end of your hair length and comb your hair gently in order to distribute the mask entirely.
- Mix 2 table spoon of honey, 2tablespoon of lemon juice and 1cup of water and make it hair mask.
- Use a mild shampoo and conditioner
- Use this mask twice a week.
Disclaimer: Do not use this mask in your scalp.
6: Use of Hot Oil:
You can use any natural hair oil to massage your hair and scalp entirely very gently.
- Take 1 tablespoon of any natural oil like coconut oil, olive oil avocado oil as per your availability.
- Warm the oil and apply this warm oil in your sclap and hair very gently by your first two finger from root to tip.
- Massage the sclap and hair about 30min.
- After applying this oil for about 30 min in your hair rinse the hair with normal tap water.
- If you have time you can apply this oil for a day so that oil can deep penetrate in your scalp and deep hair treatment too.
- This makes your hair soft, frizz free and shiny too.
Disclaimer: Do not use fragrant oil because it contains the chemicals which damage your hair. If not possible use less fragnant oil.
7: Fenugreek and Aloe-Vera Mask:
Fenugreek is the source of protein, fiber and other minerals that are required to make hair smooth and shiny. Aloe -vera has a cleaning and smoothing properties.This fenugreek and aloe-vera mask works for:
- Dandruff removal.
- Controlling hair fall.
- Repairing split ends.
- Promote hair growth.
- Add shine and volume.
- Making hair manageable.
-Take 2 tablespoon of fenugreek seed or fenugreek powder (soak whole 1 night)
– Take 2 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
If you take fenugreek seed instead of powder then soak the seed for whole night and then grind the seed to make fine paste.The remaining water of fenugreek seed before grinding can be used for rinse your hair.
Mix the fenugreek paste and aloe vera gel finely then apply the paste in the clean wash hair and sclap. Let it for at least 30 min. I prefer to let it for 3 hour. Rinse the mask with normal tap water and use a mild shampoo and conditioner to remove the smell.
8: Curd and Honey :
curd is the good conditioner to make your hair smooth, shine soft, manageable hair and remove dandruff. Curd feeds and nurture the hair and scalp with natural nutrients that help in making the hair healthy and lustrous. Honey is the natural moisturizer to nourish the hair.
- Take 2 tablespoon curd and 2 tablespoon honey and a lemon juice from 1 lemon.
- Mix the ingredient properly .
- Apply the mask in a clean wash hair.
- Apply the mask at least 30 min.
- Rinse the mask with normal tap water.
- Use a mild shampoo and conditioner to remove the smell.
Beer contains the natural enzymes which helps to clean the hair giving shine and lustrious and a healthy hair.
- Put beer in your hair.
- rinse your hair with cold water in order to remove the bad smell of beer.
- You can put beer in the spray bottle and spray in your hair.
You can use this remedy twice a month.
10: Let your hair down:
If you have a habit of making bun or pony tail always, give a break to your hair of 2-3 ors a day. Do not make tight pony tail which may break the hair and bring the problem of headache. Do not wear the hair accessories in your hair in the bed time.
ACTIVITIES YOU SHOULD NOT DO FOR MANAGEABLE HAIR:
- Avoid rubbing your wash your hair with dry towel instead wrap your hair with cotton towel. Rubbing your hair with towel break the hair cuticle and strand which result into the frizzy and damaged hair.
- Avoid hair dryer to dry your hair because it also damage the root of hair.You should dry your hair naturally.
- Do not comb your hair while your hair is wet because the cuticle of your hair is soft and it will easily break down.
- Do not use any plastic comb instead use soft round comb to comb your hair.
- Do not use any flat hair straighter and curler to make your hair design.
SOME TIPS FOR MANAGEABLE HAIR:
- Make a high bun or pony tail while you go to bed which help to manage your hair in early morning.
- Always use mild shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair. Chemical present in the hard shampoo and conditioner damage your naturall looking hair.
- You can use your fingers to comb your hair.Before combing your hair with your finger first make your finger wet with some oil or water so that the soft cuticle of your hair get soft touch and hair will be managed.
- Eat healthy diet so that your hair can get necessary protein, Vitamin, minerals, fatty, omega 3 etc nutrient to have a healthy and manageable hair.